http://steelemaley.net follows guidelines for media set forth by Free Cultural Works and Creative Commons License.
Most textual contributions are considered to be released under the Creative Commons Attribution BY-NC-SA 4.0 license. This is to allow others to use and share content without many of the usual restrictions imposed by Copyright laws.
Free Cultural Works
I use the definition of Free Cultural Works as a standard for licenses that preserve the freedoms I support. This WordPress Theme, Images, files, and other uploaded media may be available under any of these free licenses; including
* GNU licenses: GFDL, GPL
* Creative Commons licenses: CC-BY, CC-BY-SA
* Other licenses: BSD
Resources for projects and those interested.
* –Citing a piece of media using creative commons
* –Creative Commons Explanation via Slideshare
* –A Shared Culture -An Amazing Video explanation of Creative Commons Licensing
* –Creative Commons in our Schools
Portions of my definition of Fair Use have been adapted from http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC:License